The Ohio History Connection partners with Ohio cultural heritage institutions to provide custom digitization services to meet their specialized scanning needs.
- Formats: Photographs, postcards, slides, negatives, transparencies, manuscripts, printed materials, books, maps, posters, architectural drawings, art, etc.
- Condition: Oversized (60″ x 48″ and beyond), fragile, bound
- Equipment: Large format, book and flatbed scanners
- Hosting: Optional via Ohio Memory (requires additional subscription fee)
- Newspapers: See Microfilm Services
We do not provide digitization services for the general public at this time, but we are happy to offer guidance on any questions you may have.
All custom digitization orders require a $25 set up fee. Orders are nonrefundable after delivery.
|Size||Per Scan Cost|
|Flat & bound, up to 11" x 17"||$2|
|Flat & bound, 11" x 14" up to 20" x 30"||$5|
|Flat & bound, larger than 20" x 30"||$10|
- All materials are scanned in 24-bit color at 100% of their original size and saved as uncompressed TIFF (Tagged Image File Format) files
- Materials are scanned at a minimum of 600 PPI
- Any extensive photo editing that deviates from our normal specifications can be completed at a rate of $75 per hour